We offer guided tours of our pig rescue!
Book a guided tour of Pigsburgh Squealers Rescue, our 25-acre property devoted to giving a safe home to our resident pigs and foster pigs waiting for their forever homes. We are located in 30 minutes northeast of downtown Pittsburgh in Tarentum PA.
Remember, WE ARE NOT A PETTING ZOO, but a place where pigs who were not wanted or suffered abuse have been given refuge.
Meet and feed our resident and foster pigs. Learn all about pigs and our rescue!
All proceeds from tours go directly towards providing food, shelter, and care to our pigs and animals.
$15 per adult / $10 per child 18 and under, payable at the time
of the tour or before via our SUPPORT page.
Pigsburgh Squealers Rescue Guided Tour
All tours are 1 hour long and include:
• Walking tour of all pig and animal areas.
• Meet and feed our resident and rescued pigs.
• Learn about pigs and how special they are.
• Hear stories about each pig and how they came to live
• Tours held on select Saturday mornings only at 11 a.m.
• You must book your tour with us at least 24 hours in advance so we can be sure to have a team member available as your guide.
• Tours are capped at 10 attendees.
• Tours consist of walking up sloped hills and uneven terrain. Please plan accordingly.
• Tours are held rain or shine. In the event of severe inclement weather, you will be contacted ahead
• Dress for being outdoors (closed-toe shoes or boots ang long pants recommended).
• All tours are guided by a Piggins and Banks team member. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• No food allowed (to prevent our pigs from being fed something they shouldn’t have). Water or beverages are okay to bring. You may also bring fresh cut up vegetables if you would like to feed the pigs some extra healthy snacks.
• No smoking or vaping allowed.
• No dogs or other pets allowed.
• Tickets may not be resold. Please contact us in order to transfer your ticket holder.