We offer guided tours of our pig rescue! Tours are available March through November. Our last tour of 2022 is on November 19th.
Book a guided tour of Pigsburgh Squealers Rescue, our 25-acre property devoted to giving a safe home to our resident pigs and foster pigs waiting for their forever homes. We are located in 30 minutes northeast of downtown Pittsburgh in Tarentum PA.
Remember, WE ARE NOT A PETTING ZOO, but a place where pigs who were not wanted or suffered abuse have been given refuge.
Meet and feed our resident and foster pigs. Learn all about pigs and our rescue!
All proceeds from tours go directly towards providing food, shelter, and care to our pigs and animals.
$15 per adult / $10 per child 18 and under, payable at the time
of the tour or before via our SUPPORT page.
Pigsburgh Squealers Rescue Guided Tour
All tours are 1 hour long and include:
• Walking tour of all pig and animal areas.
• Meet and feed our resident and rescued pigs.
• Learn about pigs and how special they are.
• Hear stories about each pig and how they came to live at PSR.
• Tours held on select Saturday mornings only at 11 a.m.
• You must book your tour with us at least 24 hours in advance.
• Tours consist of walking up sloped hills and uneven terrain. Please plan accordingly.
• Tours are held rain or shine. In the event of severe inclement weather, we will be cancel ahead of time.
• Dress for the outdoors (closed-toe shoes or boots and long pants recommended).
• All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Visitors may also bring fresh cut up fruit or vegetables for the pigs.
• No smoking or vaping allowed.
• No dogs or other pets allowed.