We offer guided tours of our pig rescue! Tours are available March through November.
Visit our 25-acre property devoted to giving a safe home to our resident pigs and foster pigs waiting for their forever homes. We are located in 30 minutes northeast of downtown Pittsburgh near Tarentum PA.
Meet and feed our resident and foster pigs. Learn all about pigs and our rescue!
Tours are $20 per adult / $10 per child, payable at the time of the tour or before via our SUPPORT page.
All proceeds from tours go directly towards providing food, shelter, and care to our pigs and animals.
Tours are available for potential adopters all year round. Send us a message to come visit our adoptable piggies in person.
Pigsburgh Squealers Rescue Guided Tour
All tours are 1 hour long and include:
• Walking tour of all pig living spaces.
• Meet and feed our resident and rescued pigs.
• Learn about pigs and how special they are.
• Hear stories about each pig before they joined our rescue.
• Tours held on select Saturday mornings only at 1pm.
• You must book your tour with us at least 24 hours in advance.
• Tours consist of walking up sloped hills and uneven terrain. Please plan accordingly.
• Tours are held rain or shine. In the event of severe inclement weather, we will be cancel ahead of time.
• Dress for the outdoors (closed-toe shoes or boots and long pants recommended).
• All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Visitors may also bring fresh cut up fruit or vegetables for the pigs.
• No smoking or vaping allowed.
• No dogs or other pets allowed.